Scanpan Accent Cookware - Solving a problem
by: Highland Homewares on
- The handles feel great and they are easy to hold on to.
- The 18/10 stainless steel will keep this cookware looking new for years and years.
- Tempered glass lids allow you to see exactly what is going on in the sauce pan.
- The snazzy little red silicone bead running between the glass and stainless steel in the lid creates a visual impact, your friends will be jealous.
- It really is one of the best looking ranges I have seen and unlike most things where beauty is only skin deep this range has it right through to it's core, with a minimum 5mm aluminium base (some pots in this range are up to 9mm - stewpots and casserole) this ensures even heat transfer and no hot spots.
- The handles are cast stainless steel which means they stay cooler for longer.
- Because you're going to have these for a long time, the 18/0 stainless steel base allows them to be used on all types of cooktops, even the new induction types.
- They are also oven safe, handling temperatures of up to 220 degrees Celsius and
- It can even go in the dishwasher!!!